1Mhz Ultrasound Machine
The 1MHz ultrasound machine is a handheld, lightweight and mains operated device, giving you all the benefits of therapeutic ultrasound without the inconvenience of appointments. Save time & treat in the comfort of your own home. The Med-Fit Pro device uses ultrasound waves to speed healing & provide localised pain relief.
- Forget large ultrasound machines only available in clinics Med-Fit Pro unit emits therapeutic ultrasound in pulses and continuous power output, 3 power settings low, med & high.
- Targeted pain relief - treat injury or tissue with ultrasound at the source of your pain for effective therapy up to 7cm deep.
- Speed healing - ultrasound is used by physiotherapist in physical therapy to treat pain, spasms & inflammation. Ultrasound promotes tissue heating & blood flow to speed the recovery process & injury rehab.
- Convenient & easy - the portable 1mhz ultrasound therapy machine makes treating easy, comfortable & convenient, increasing the consistency & frequency of your ultrasound treatments.
CE Mark approved - Europe's CE mark & maintains proper technical specifications for therapeutic ultrasound machines.
- High quality 1MHz therapeutic ultrasound delivers the same output as used by physiotherapists and healthcare professional in sports therapy
Very simple and easy to use
- A top-quality polished transducer head delivers exceptional smooth ultrasound transmissions for the best results in ultrasound therapy treatments.
- Relieve Pain
- Helps reduce inflammation fast
- Ideal for reducing scar tissue
- Sports injuries - Neck & shoulder pains, ankle injuries, groin injuries hamstring strains and much more
- Sciatica pain, arthritis pains, and joint pain
- Cellulite reduction
Comes Complete with:
1 x 1MHZ Ultrasound unit
1 x Mains adaptor
1 x Ultrasound Manual / User Guide
1 x 250ml Ultrasound Gel
What Is the wired 1Mhz Ultrasound Machine?
The Med-Fit Pro Ultrasound Machine is a portable, mains-operated unit designed for convenience and ease of use. It does not require recharging. This therapeutic ultrasound massager employs a specialized transducer sound head to deliver imperceptible deep heat to your muscles and tissues.
The Med-Fit Pro 1 MHz ultrasound machine emits ultrasound waves at a frequency of 1 million vibrations per second. These waves have the capacity to penetrate up to 7 cm into body tissues, muscles, and tendons, providing a profound therapeutic effect.
How Does It Work?
The 1 MHz wired ultrasound machine, which is powered by the mains and doesn't require recharging, employs its ultrasound transducer head to transform electrical energy into powerful ultrasound therapy waves. These waves operate beyond the range of human hearing, ensuring that treatment remains inaudible.
The handheld transducer enables precise targeting of ultrasonic energy towards areas of musculoskeletal discomfort. This precise targeting triggers therapeutic effects and stimulates the healing of soft tissues. Through Med-Fit Pro's ultrasonic therapy, the healing process is expedited by improving local blood circulation and enhancing the flow of oxygen. This approach promotes tissue relaxation and contributes to the breakdown of scar tissue, resulting in increased mobility in tendons and joints.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: Med-Fit UK Ltd Unit 8, Martel Court S. Park Business Park Hamilton Road Stockport SK1 2AF
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Med-Fit UK Ltd,
S. Park Business Park ,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.