Med-Fit Pro Certified Therapeutic 1MHz Ultrasound Machine - Ideal for treating a range of muscular and joint pain, soft tissue injuries and pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Med-Fit Pro Professional Therapeutic Portable 1Mz Ultrasound. High-quality therapeutic ultrasound delivers the same output as used by physiotherapists and healthcare professionals in sports therapy.
The Med-Fit Pro is a fully certified class2a medical device CE 0197, manufactured to the same standards as ultrasounds supplied to major hospitals and private clinics.
On orders over £15
This new 2020 model uses the latest techniques in ultrasound therapy treatments the ultrasound transducer delivers both pulsed and continuous modes allowing the ultrasound energy to be absorbed at a range of depths from superficial to a maximum depth of 7cm.
Such flexibility offers a range of treatment possibilities from superficial tennis elbow to deep seated groin issues.
- High quality 1MHz therapeutic ultrasound delivers the same output as used by physiotherapists and healthcare professional in sports therapy
Very simple and easy to use
- A top-quality polished transducer head delivers exceptional smooth ultrasound transmissions for the best results in ultrasound therapy treatments.
- Relive Pain
- Helps reduce inflammation fast
- Ideal for reducing scar tissue
- Sports injuries - Neck & shoulder pains, ankle injuries, groin injuries hamstring strains and much more
- Sciatica pain, arthritis pains, and joint pain
- Cellulite reduction
Comes Complete with:
1 x 1MHZ Ultrasound unit
1 x Mains adaptor
1 x Ultrasound Manual / User Guide
1 x 250ml Ultrasound Gel
The Med-Fit Pro 1MHz ultrasound therapy machine is handheld & lightweight, giving you all the benefits of therapeutic ultrasound without the inconvenience of appointments. Save time & treat in the comfort of your own home. The Med-Fit Pro device uses ultrasound waves to speed healing & provide localised pain relief.
- Forget large ultrasound machines only available in clinics Med-Fit Pro unit emits therapeutic ultrasound in pulses and continuous power output, 3 power settings low, med & high.
- Targeted pain relief - treat injury or tissue with ultrasound at the source of your pain for effective therapy up to 7cm deep.
- Speed healing - ultrasound is used by physiotherapist in physical therapy to treat pain, spasms & inflammation. Ultrasound promotes tissue heating & blood flow to speed the recovery process & injury rehab.
- Convenient & easy - the portable Med-Fit Pro ultrasound therapy machine makes treating easy, comfortable & convenient, increasing the consistency & frequency of your ultrasound treatments.
CE Mark approved - Europe's CE mark & maintains proper technical specifications for therapeutic ultrasound machines.
What Is It?
The Med-Fit Pro device is a portable, therapeutic ultrasound massager that produces deep heat (you don't even feel) in your tissues and muscles, through its special transducer sound head. Ultrasound has a long history of therapeutic use by physical therapists, chiropractors & sport medicine professionals.
And the safety & effectiveness of ultrasound as a pain relief modality has been scientifically established. Now, technological advances have made available ultrasound machines for home use.
The Med-Fit Pro ultrasound machine emits ultrasound waves at 1 million vibrations per second that penetrate up to 7cm into body tissues, muscles & tendons.
How Does It Work?
The ultrasound transducer head of the Med-Fit Pro portable ultrasound converts electrical energy into the strong sound waves of ultrasound therapy (sounds beyond our normal range of hearing, so you will not hear the ultrasound during treatment).
The handheld transducer also allows you to localize ultrasonic energy on a musculoskeletal pain - creating a therapeutic effect & inducing soft tissue healing. The Med-Fit Pro ultrasonic therapy speeds healing by improving local blood circulation & oxygen flow and increasing tissue relaxation & scar tissue breakdown for increased mobility in the tendons & joints.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
Med-Fit UK Ltd
Unit 8, Martel Court
S. Park Business Park
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Med-Fit UK Ltd, Unit 8, Martel Court, S. Park Business Park , Hamilton Road, Stockport, SK1 2AF
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.