Med-Fit Posture Corrector
- Reduces Back Pain: Sitting for a long time can cause pain in the back and shoulders. Using the posture corrector not only improves your sitting posture also relieves soreness the "X" design cross-back straps provide strong support for the back and shoulders.
- Comfortable and Superior Quality: The Med-Fit Posture Corrector is made with breathable, strong, washable, and high-quality material, for long-lasting back support. Wear it at the office, at home or just on a walk to improve your posture when it’s convenient for you.
- Premium Construction and Highly Adjustable: The easy to wear brace plate ensures stable support to improve your posture. Invisible under clothes: our back brace is invisible under clothes and completely discreet. You can wear it while at work, home or out, in the car.
- Pain relief & help to fix bad posture: Bad posture can cause neck, shoulder and back pain. Using our posture corrector can help you develop a straight back and strengthen your shoulders, neck and back, creating good posture. And eliminate pain in the neck, shoulder, upper back and help to stop slouching. The Med-Fit Posture corrector for men and women looks naturally and discreet.
- Comfortable, made with quality lightweight materials to deliver a comfortable wearing experience. Using the straps, you can easily adjust the tightness of the back brace without help. One size fits all.
Med-Fit Posture Corrector Clavicle Back Brace Providing Pain Relief from Neck Back and Shoulders
• Improves posture.
• Draws shoulders back and straightens the spine.
• Helps prevent slouching.
• Ideal for everyday use, sports and leisure activities.
Wear it anytime, anywhere
We have designed this posture corrector with maximum comfort in mind, so you can easily wear it at work, while driving, at home and when performing physical exercise.
Benefits of good posture
Healthy posture is critical to limiting stress on ligaments, muscles and tendons.
Poor posture can lead to chronic pain and may increase your chance of injury.
Good posture places the body in the correct alignment, so stress is properly distributed across muscles and ligaments. When this alignment is correct muscles work more efficiently reducing wear and tear on the joints.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: Med-Fit UK Ltd Unit 8, Martel Court S. Park Business Park Hamilton Road Stockport SK1 2AF
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Med-Fit UK Ltd,
S. Park Business Park ,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.