Med-Fit - Cold Compression Shoulder Cuff - Cryo Therapy Injury Ice Pack
Comes with a FREE tube of Cryo Gel worth 6.95
- The latest affordable compression & ice system for fast effective rehabilitation
- unique one size fits all design gives all round compression and support
- simple and fast controllable inflation for pain relief and reduction in swelling
- Removable inner gel pack - fridge and freezer safe
- Washable neoprene support - reusable and mouldable gel pack
The most effective way to reduce pain and swelling using the Med-Fit Lumark cold compression therapy neoprene cuff
This unique neoprene cuff is ideal for rehabilitation after injury and is the same technique used in all physiotherapy depts and sports injury clinics
The Med-Fit cold compression cuff is recommended for use post-op and has also proven effective in the treatment of plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, bursitis, heel pain, sprains, strains and swelling.
Manufactured from premium quality neoprene this Med-Fit cold therapy cuff leads today's field in cold compression therapy, also known as cryotherapy.
To apply the cuff simply attach the gel cold pack after cooling in the fridge or freezer to the inner lining of the cuff,now apply the cuff to the injured area using the hook and loop fastenings.Next you will need to inflate the cuff to the desired inflation level using the hand pump provided. Now turn the valve to the off position and remove the hand pump,its is highly recommended to elevate your leg when treating the knee or ankle.