3 Tubes Polar Frost 150ml Tube
Polar Frost gel provides moderate long acting reduction (5-6ºC) of the skin temperature, for 2-4 hours, without risks of counter reactions or frost-bites. It offers a possibility to use features and benefits of cold as long as needed.
Massage a thin layer of Polar Frost Cold Gel into the painful area. Repeat application every three hours for 3-5 days, as needed. Polar Frost absorbs fast and works quickly.
Polar Frost® cold gel has the benefits of traditional cold therapy. Adding the natural active ingredients Menthol and Aloe Vera it becomes the most beneficial form of cold therapy. Menthol provides the long acting cooling effect while Aloe Vera supports and enhances the effects of Polar Frost® due to its unique features for wound and skin care. The gel has moderate and long-lasting cooling effects making it safe to use. The Polar Frost cold gel works for all main symptoms of topical soft tissue pains and aches.
Muscular disorders and injuries:,
- Strains, sprains and ruptures
- Stressed muscles and tension
- Chronic neck-, shoulder and low back pains and aches
- Work and occupation related muscular disorders
- Cramps and spasms • Bruises • Lumbago and ischias
- Arthritis related inflammations and pains
- Golfer´s wrist
Tendons and ligaments:
Tennis elbow Professional applications: ,
- Massage and manipulation
- Ultrasound and electro therapy treatments
- Recovery and relaxation of strained and stressed muscles
- Post operative use for swelling, inflammation and pain.